Screen Replacement from 60
The most common reason for screen replacement is accidental screen damage resulting in an unusable broken LCD but we do repairs for a number of screen faults. Each part price varies depending on your laptop model
We can normally repair and fix all problems including:-
- Those with LCD’s failures (white screen or red screen)
- Intermittent and completely dead component failures
- Liquid damage
- Dim or Faint LCD (backlight out) or Red or orange, display tint will need backlight replacement
- Faulty inverter
- Missing individual lines on a display
- Blank display. Missing a block of lines, or a bar.
- Dim or dark display or black LCD and tinted LCD red colour.
- Damage to the front of the display or Dim LCD Display.
- Scratched surface of LCD.